Monday, August 27, 2018

Paint-cation Day 1



I have the entire week off of work! I had an actual vacation that fell through, BUT that gives me a whole week to really dig into some hobby work - something I've been very excited about lately! Each day this week I'll be posting updates on my hobby progress.

I planned on focusing on Flesh Eater Courts solely, but the Beasts of Chaos announcement has me very excited. So I'm going to be mixing it up! The goal for today is to get 9 Crypt Flayers done, and I've already put in some good work and finished a test model. I'll be doing bases down the line, as I haven't decided on a final scheme yet.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Since you've been gone.

A couple of months have gone by since we last checked in on the War for Hirestel! On Sacred Ground, The Gruntz prepared for a glorious ...