Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Paint-cation Day 2

After Day 1 - I have base coated my 9 Crypt Flayers aside from the damned bones on their wings. Going through and doing that now. Plan on having that done today!

I did a layer of skin on 30 Tzaangor! Blocking out the metallic parts in Leadbelcher to see what colors I want to use on the rest of the model before I finish up the skin and move forward. I was thinking light blue skin, dark blue hair, silver and gold metallics, and reddish brown leather (which will be a color I'll tie in to all of my Beasts of Chaos also.)

Many more hours of work to go today! PROGRESS!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Since you've been gone.

A couple of months have gone by since we last checked in on the War for Hirestel! On Sacred Ground, The Gruntz prepared for a glorious ...